Friday, April 22, 2016

Mixed Media Tutorial - Hanging Gypsy Beach Houses


Hello Friends!
I would like to share with you a fun project that you can do with friends and family this summer. These are so easy to make and lots of fun too.  You don't need much, just polymer clay and any thing you have hanging around in your craft room, and of course your imagination.  This is a great way to use up some of your older supplies to make room for new goodies.  

The ones in my video are made with Polymer Clay, DecoArt Acrylic Paints, Beads, Wire, Fishing Line, and Viva Gold Accents. What I wanted to do was use up some of my older tiles I had made with polymer clay and use up the last of my white clay so I can now go buy more… I had a little bit left from other projects and I really needed to use it up before it dried up. 

I hope I can inspire you to make these with friends, and I know the kiddies will enjoy this too.
If you have a little house cookie cutter you could use that too so the kids don't have to mess around with sharp blades, or you can cut them out and bake them and have the houses ready to decorate.  The fun is in the decorating anyway and there are so many cool things they can do with these.  My next little houses will be collaged with fun papers and some of my artwork.  How does that sound?
 I would love for you to make some of these and share yours with me… I always enjoy seeing your art and sharing with you.  











No comments:

Post a Comment