Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tutorial February Sketches


Hi Friends! 
Here are our new sketch releases for February...I'm so happy to finally get one of Susan's sketches out.  I enjoyed so much working on her sketch, and hopefully by the end of this month beginning of next month I will be releasing a few more of her sketches. This is just so much fun to do and I hope you get inspired to join in on the fun.  These sketches are a great way to start your journey into Mixed Media Girls and get practice.  You can use these girls in your journals, canvas, water color paper, mixed media paper, and on what ever surface you want to play with.  
These are available in my Etsy Shop to purchase individually or as sets. Please go and take a peek and enjoy this tutorial.  Inspiration is what we all need, and that is what we are trying to do for all... Inspire!
Share the love and enjoy the journey...Thank you my friends...xo






No comments:

Post a Comment