Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Girls

Hi Friends! 
Here are a few new girls I have been working on.  I have been in kind of a crazy mood where I don't exactly know what I want to do, so I just sketch and paint girls. When I make a new one I always feel better.  Sometimes the one I really don't like too much turns out to be my favorite once I paint it. This may happen to you too, but it really gets to be quite funny sometimes.  
The large girl with the boat behind her was a sketch I did a long time ago and just could not figure out how I wanted to work on her.  Well, after deciding on water colors I finally got into the picture.  Sometimes it takes warming up to your own work... Oh, well we can't all be creative all of the time. :)

So here goes! I'm showing you some girls that I really had a hard time with and I hope you like them. 
Thank you for being here with me... xo 

The Story Teller
Flower Poser 


The sketch for this fairy can be purchased in my Etsy Shop
Hearts 
Dreaming 

No comments:

Post a Comment