Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Best Friends!

Hi Friends!

I would like to share with you a picture I did for the DT over at Anything But A Card... Our theme for our challenge this month is "Friends".  I have done a quick tutorial for this picture if you would like to take a look at how I did this one.  Link Below...
There are many lovely and creative Designers and Contestants playing with us, and definitely worth a peek.  Lots of great inspiration awaits you there.  Join me there and lets have some fun! I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you! xo




It's fun to be with your Best Friend! The one who understands you, will look out for you, and loves being with you even if you're not in the best of moods. Someone to laugh out loud with in good times and bad. The person that you can call anytime of the day or night with good news or bad. If you are lucky enough to have a friend like this... keep them close in your heart even if you are miles away. To share your heart with your Best Friend is a wonderful gift. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I have always admired your talent, but seeing the step by step process completely blew me away! This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret! Your comment makes me so very happy...love & hugs to you.

      Delete