Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi My Creative Lovely Friends!

Welcome to my Second Release of Creative Lovely Sketches!
Here are two Tutorials for inspiration. 


You can purchase these individually or as the set,  at my Etsy Shop, please go check them out.  Everyone can play and have fun with these whether you are a beginner or not, they are for you to play with and have no stress fun with your art.  I want these lovely girls to help you on your creative journey into Mixed Media Art. These are tools for you to enjoy, and help you create the art you always dreamed of. 


Thank you! xo








Please enjoy and leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you. 

4 comments:

  1. Is this where we are to leave a comment? I don't see anyone else comments. I'm kinda new to this follow a blog, but I think I did it right! Not sure but would love to be able to download. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I got your message but I need your email address to send you the download. If you want to private message me you can or just send to my email if you don't want to place it in the comment.
    gypsy4designs@yahoo.com. I will send you the downloads as soon as I get your email address. Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita, I can't wait to get started! My e-mail is daydonna62@yahoo.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete