Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"My Little Chickadee"

Happy Tuesday! 

Below is a link to my newest video...a fun mixed media page.  It's all about the chicken...it seems I had to make a chicken page.  Got some inspiration from my friend Susan who has been liking chickens lately.  Well, I hope you enjoy the video and I have listed all the products I used below.  Life is sure busy and we all need some inspiration sometimes and what better place then Facebook and youtube. I hope this inspires you to create more chickens!  If you do create a chicken lets share!
Thank you!














https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j45zc1hDFPE


List of Products used in this video

Hot Pressed Water Color Paper
Uni Posca Markers
Uni Ball 153 Black/White Gel Pens
Caran D'Ache Water Color Crayons ( Neocore11)
White Acrylic Paint 
Dewent Inktense Water Color Pencils
ZIG Wink Of Stella Brush Tip Clear
Heidi Swap Cutouts
Sew Stamper (Self Inking Stamps on a roller) 
Daniel Smith Water Color Brush #12 Round
Studio G Pigment Ink Teal
Stazon Black
Distress Ranger Inks  (Tea Dye, Peeled Paint,Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans)
Inkadinkado Stamps Clear #99121 
The little checker board stamp I think I got long ago in a $1 bin it does not have a name on it...I'm sure you can find one in any craft store.  

I think that's it but if you have any questions please email me.  Gypsy4designs@yahoo.com or leave me a comment below.  Have a great day!  xo



No comments:

Post a Comment