Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Resin Fun!

This is my first attempt at using Resin on my paintings.  I hope you can see the difference in the pictures because in person it's unbelievable how the colors just pop out at you after putting the resin over the painting.  This may be something I could get addicted to.

This is definitely a step I will add to my classes.  Really fun and very easy... I was so hesitant because I was afraid to make a mistake and ruin a picture.  But really if you scan your picture first, then at least you have that to make prints from.  I always scan my work if I can, and if not then take a good picture of it.

Here is the picture before and after.

This is the picture "Carmen"  BEFORE



AFTER!
I did this picture using water color crayons and Inks.  I wasn't sure if the ink would run, but it stayed in place.
There is a little glare from the light shining in from the window.



No comments:

Post a Comment