Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Life Journal!

This is my new journal...  All my daily thoughts will go into this new journal.  It's a very wonderful adventure creating a Life Journal... This is a place to write down your daily thoughts and put in some meaningful pictures.  Doesn't matter if you draw or just cut out of magazines.  I'm hoping to start a class for this type of journalling soon.  I have kept an art journal and a writing journal, but this is the first combined journal for me.  I'm hoping this will encourage me to write and draw something everyday. This is a very therapeutic and creative way to help yourself through your daily life, and I think better than paying for a therapist and much more rewarding in the end...

I'm showing the front and back covers and also my first entry.  I hope you enjoy looking through my pictures and please leave a comment.  It's helpful to get feedback and it is greatly appreciated...











No comments:

Post a Comment