Friday, September 13, 2013

My New Little Cutie...

I'm trying to get faster at doing my art... To sit down and just stay in the creative flow without any interruptions.  It's sad, but most of my interruptions are myself trying to get other things done at the same time... crazy and frustrating.  I am trying to work better at finishing a project in one day... well, maybe even two would be good.  



She was done on MM paper, using gelato sticks, water color crayons (love these things), old book pages, acrylic paints, stamps, stencils, paper bag, spray inks, and who knows what else I threw into the mix...  Once you get going there are no boundaries and that's the great thing about MM Art.


It's been a crazy wonderful summer here at the beach. I'm so looking forward to teaching MM Workshops this October... Fun! Fun!  I can't wait to start on my new journey into teaching MM Art to great people here in Florida.  My wish is that they will come away from the classes enjoying their creative experience, and maybe even on their way to a more creative life.  For me, I will get to meet and make new friends.

To be continued............... 




This is a work in progress for beginner MM art classes that I'm teaching. Can you believe that the pretty piece in the center of the large flower was going to get put in the trash. It's the old hose bib handle for our water outside, but I couldn't part with it.  Then it came to me where it belonged! There will be lots more old goodies incorporated in this before it's done.  I have some old buttons and sequins in there too.





No comments:

Post a Comment