Saturday, September 7, 2013

Having Fun with Art Journaling

Hope everyone enjoyed their summer and you're ready to head into fall...  Since this summer has been filled with lots of inspiration for me, I've taken the time to enjoy some online mix media classes and youtube videos. There is just so much going on out there in the Mixed Media World of Art that it can be overwhelming at times.

Like some of you who have enjoyed going on trips and following your dream to new places to learn and enjoy friends, I am going to make it my goal to take a journey next year to an Art Retreat... I don't know where yet but I'm going.  This year I finally made it to the beach next year will be an art retreat. Girls just wanna have fun!!!  Right?  Oh yes, I think so... :)

Check out the link below... Traci Bautista is one of my favorites... Enjoy!
She is my doodling inspiration.


Layered with some stencils and stamps.

Water color crayons, gauche, and acrylics.
Hope you can see the two Friends. 
The pics below are not new they just have pretty colors so I thought I would share.

Flower with scraps of paper, and lots of layering
Using scraps and layering with water color and acrylics

TRACI BAUTISTA ART JOURNALING FUN!

http://kollaj.typepad.com/kollaj/2013/03/artjournaling-fridays-video-art-journal-play.html

No comments:

Post a Comment