Friday, June 17, 2011

My Studio

Solder Station and I cut glass here.

My sitting work table area

One of my work tables

Shelves
Here are some pictures of my little studio. It gets very messy sometimes and I just have to stop and take the time to organize and clean up.  When I get going on an idea and the creativity is flowing I just can't stop to straighten up, I have to keep going until I get it done.  But it's great when it's all nice and clean and I can start on a new project.  I wish I had a little fairy who would come and clean up after me at night, wouldn't we all... Yes, and a large studio with expansive views out the very large picture windows, that bring in wonderful light and of course somewhere by the ocean.  Not asking for much am I..

1 comment:

  1. You look very organized. Wish I could keep my projects in such great shape.

    ReplyDelete