Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mixed Media |Merida (Brave) | Big Eyed Disney Princess Art Crawl |

Hello Friends! 
What fun we had with this great theme for our art crawl... I hope you will come and join us all and be inspired by 15 artists that have joined together for this fantastic adventure... We hope you enjoy and be inspired... 

This is my interpretation of the lovely Merida from the Disney Movie "Brave"... I love her fiery spirit and her lovely flowing red hair... She's an amazing girl and fun to watch... I hope she inspires you to create something lovely today.  Love to you all! XOXO

The Play List for all the artists is in the description of this video on Youtube, so you can see them all... 





1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful Rita and reminds me of you! :O) I havent watched that film, maybe I ought to. Shame I missed out of this collaboration, maybe the next time? Great job as always my beautiful friend, MWAH hugs and love, Tibby xxxx

    ReplyDelete