Monday, August 31, 2015

Mixed Media Page - September Girl

Hi My Friends!
Here is my new release for September... I will be doing a Girl Kit every month with pretty papers, and all will be available at my Etsy Shop monthly... This tutorial is lots of fun and I hope inspirational.  She really puts me in the mood for the FALL, and all the lovely colors and smells. Please check out the link above to my Etsy Shop where there are many lovely girls of you to purchase and download... Have fun and make yourself a journal with all my lovelies and practice, practice... I know the saying is practice makes perfect but I don't think artists every are finished practicing so who knows what perfect is... lol
I know every time I sketch a girl or finish a painting I learn something new about my self, and my artist journey.  It's an amazing journey to be on, and finding your creative soul, your mojo or what ever you want to call it, we all have it in us, we just have to capture it and enjoy ourselves in the process... Life is too short not to try. Love to you all! Enjoy your journey! XO 💜








No comments:

Post a Comment