Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wishing On A Star

Hi my creative lovely friends!

Here is a new piece I did for the Design Team at Anything But A Card Blog  "Celestial" is the theme this month... What fun, and so much inspiration there.  If you haven't taken a peek over there I suggest you go see.  

This was so much fun, and I got to use one of my Creative Lovely sketches. If you would like to see the tutorial for this piece, head on over to the link below.  I hope you enjoy the tutorial,  and you get lots of inspiration from it.  My pleasure is to spark some creativity into your creative soul.  

If you would like to purchase one of my sketches to play with just click on the link above to my Etsy Shop and go get some.  There is also a link for my workshops using these Creative Lovelies. I have released 3 sketches this month and next month there will be 3 more plus a few extras. Go have some fun! 

Please leave a comment...I do love hearing from you...  Enjoy!  xo




6 comments:

  1. Rita Marie I adore your sketches. I would love to be able to sketch like that. Gorgeous ! Such a pretty pretty piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Toni! That's why I made them for downloads to purchase, so everyone can enjoy playing with these sketches. I'm enjoying them myself. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita...there is always a soft look and mystery to your images. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too wish I could sketch. This is stunning work hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine! Try it out, they are available to all. xo

      Delete