Monday, May 12, 2014

Gelli Plate Art Envelopes for "Happy Mail" Video

These were so much fun to make!  I watched a video by Andrea Gamoll and I just got so inspired to make these envelopes.  My Krazy Island Family is big on Happy Mail so I thought these would be fun to send out.

This was actually messy fun, but I really enjoyed it and I had never used a Gelli Plate before so I was so excited these came out so pretty.  These will be going out shortly, and I hope you try making these because you will have a blast.

If you have any questions please leave it in the comments or if you just want to say hi please do.  I love hearing from you.

Thank you for stopping by and click the link below to watch the video.

 Have a wonderful Monday!


  Gelli Print Art Envelopes for "Happy Mail"




                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment