Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Two Drawings and a Journal Cover Redo

Hello There Wonderful People!

Here is my New Video on Youtube.  This includes two pictures, and a Redo of a journal's cover that I just could not even bare to look at, never mind draw something in.  I know we all have created work at one time or another that we really dislike, and this was what happened with this journal cover.  I absolutely love the journal itself, but I just made the cover so busy that it was not inviting at all.  When I work in a journal I would rather have nothing on the covers until I'm done, or have a cover that says, "Come on in and have some fun".  This journal didn't say that, more like, "Stay away, you're not invited in".  lol

Well, I just couldn't let this wonderful journal go to waste, so I finally decided to do something about it and make a video to share my struggle.   When you go to view the video of the Redo (link below),  there will be a link to the original video (Making Journals) that I made while first creating the journal.  The Making Journals Video was done with a child's camera, and not a very good quality, but it gets the point across.  It actually shows 3 journals that I made, so if you're interested in viewing it there is a link below this video in the description section on youtube.

Please leave me a comment, I would love to know how this was for you, and if any of you have had the same feeling about something you created.  I love sharing things, and when we do share, I think we help others and ourselves so very much... that's the greatest thing about creating and sharing our artwork. Thank you so much for stopping by, and I truly hope you enjoy this video.

Keep on creating, and sharing with others, we all need to feel the love. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment