Friday, October 10, 2014

New Additions To My Shop

Hello my friends,

I finally got around to adding some new pictures to my shop.  These were made a while ago but I have not been getting things uploaded to my store as quickly as I would like to. (I have tons more) We all know how that goes, it seems like I have so many things going on at once I don't know what to start with first.  Some of the artwork I added today were made in a series.  "Always Be" with the little Bee there, instead of the word be.  There are actually 4 of the "Always Be" so far that I have made but I only got three uploaded today for sale, and then I also uploaded "The Witch".

Society6 put my artwork on so many different products it's just so cool. There isn't enough time in the day for me alone to have my artwork reproduced on so many items.  This is the best way to buy an artist work on so many fun products.  I added some pictures below of some of the products they have to offer.

Please stop by my shop and take a look at the newbies there and if you have any questions just comment below.  The link is below to my store.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  xo


                                             Link To My Society 6 Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment