Friday, December 5, 2014

Create Lovelies With Me

Hi All You Creative Lovelies!

I just finished a project that has taken me about 2 months to finally get done, at least for this month.  This is a whole series of Creative Lovely Sketches and Workshops that I will be offering along with my wonderful artist friend Susan Commike.

Please stop by my Etsy Shop and Workshops Website to check it all out. I am adding the Promotional Video with plenty of tutorials included for you to enjoy...check it out below.  Please comment and let me know what you think.  Please share with your friends, so we can make this a fun project that can help us all.

Thank you!  Share the love, we could all use some...xo


                                                                Create Lovelies Promo

Something so Special too!  Once we get more workshops and sketches made available we will be having FREE giveaways of sketches and workshops, so don't forget to subscribe and leave me a message....  Sharing the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment